Standard lead time in the UK is 2-3 weeks for stock products, stock levels permitting. Items that are out of stock or items of customized stock in large quantities will be subject to a lead time of 8-12 weeks, unless otherwise stated.
We will deliver to the address listed at the checkout unless advised otherwise. For account holders using our Dropshipping programme, who wish to have products delivered directly to a third party, they must ensure all delivery details of the customer are correct to the best of their knowledge.
Customers must be available during the agreed delivery slot as all deliveries require a signature. In the event of a customer not being present during the agreed delivery slot, a re delivery will be arranged and recharged provided the delivery crew adhered to the agreed arrangements.
For all deliveries, customers are required to advise of any parking restrictions, red routes or width restrictions. Parking fines incurred where there was no alternative parking available will be challenged but any fines incurred will be covered by the customer.
Customers are also required to provide a clear route to the room of choice, removing any obstacles that may prohibit the crew from safely maneuvering the goods. For health and safety reasons it is not possible for crews to remove their shoes. Where possible shoe covers will be provided, in the event that this is not possible customers should aim to protect any delicate flooring or carpets.
As a white label company, Distinction Furniture will not have any direct or company affiliated contact with the third part client other than for the purposes of organising delivery. Any deliveries undertaken by our internal fitting crew, particularly larger projects with substantial installation, will take place in an unmarked van and in unbranded polo shirts.
Mainland England and Wales
Distinction Furniture will only deliver standard orders to Mainland UK addresses at this time. Shipments to mainland England, Scotland and Wales addresses are charged depending on the value of the order. Please refer to the wholesale container section of this page for information regarding international container shipments.
|Order Value (Excl. VAT)||Delivery Charge|
£0 - £149
£150 - £499
£500 - £999
One Man Courier Service (Standard)
For smaller items, a one-man delivery service, excluding installation, will be provided. This is our standard delivery package that is included in the price of carriage (listed above). This includes:
- A delivery slot organised via text or email in the week prior to delivery. You will be provided with a 3-hour delivery window. In the event that you cannot make this delivery slot, you can reject the suggestion and a new slot will be issued to you.
- You will receive a courtesy call up to 30 minutes prior to the delivery.
- The item will be delivered to any ground floor room of your choice, but the courier will not handle unpacking, installation or removal and disposal of packaging.
Two Man White Glove Delivery Service
For large items or orders (over the value of £500) requiring installation, a two-man white glove delivery service may be necessary. Where this service is required, a surcharge of £75 is charged. This includes:
- Personal call to the customer to confirm delivery date. Please note, whilst we cannot guarantee specific times requested by the customer, we will however do our best to accommodate.
- A two-hour working guideline for delivery by the working day before their agreed delivery date. A text message will be sent if a mobile number has been provided or a call will be placed to landline numbers. This is a guideline, not a guarantee. Our crew will endeavor to meet these guidelines, but will not be liable for delays due to external factors such as traffic which are out of our control.
- Delivery to a room of choice.
- Unpack and carry out installation of the item such as fitting legs and any mechanisms.
- Demonstrating how to use any mechanisms where necessary.
- Removal of all packaging and consequent disposal in an ethical and environmentally friendly way.
Wholesale containers are the only occasion at this time that Distinction Furniture are able to ship internationally. We accept worldwide deliveries. All of our products are shipped out from our factories in China, and the invoicing is done by our team which is based in London.
Stockists who order full containers of product to hold in their own warehousing facilities will have their containers delivered directly from port to their listed address, the cost for this is quoted on inquiry. Stockists will need to ensure they are equipped with the relevant tools to receive the goods. Distinction Furniture will not be responsible for offloading the goods.
Where we are clearly responsible for damage to product or property, we will cover the cost of remedy, either by replacement or repair to be mutually agreed per event.
You are required to notify us of any damage to the product within three days of the receipt of the product. For third party dropship clients the same time window is applied. Claims that are reported after this point will not be accepted. Distinction Furniture is a white label company. We do not and will not contact third party customers except for the purposes of arranging delivery. You are required to be the direct contact for faulty goods.
Notify Distinction Furniture of any damaged or faulty products by emailing email@example.com within three days of receipt of goods. Please include as much information as possible, including any relevant images of the fault.
Where possible we will endeavor to repair or replace faulty goods, dependent on the degree of damage and stock availability. You will not be recharged for re delivery of this product.
We do not offer a returns or collection service in situations where items have not been reported as faulty.